Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Revive me, O God

A few days ago, I sat down in my bed, I awoke from my dream. It's like a short dream - that's so fleeting. It came across my mind at night and then went away in the morning when I woke up. Then so many questions came inside. What can I do for my generations? What is the simpe thing I can do?

At that time, I heard the bird's voice and I saw brightly sun's light entering my room. Silently and quiet place, ahh..it's better to come to God before I started my activities. There's no comfort place for me to face my lovely Creator. There's no comfort place to tell my stories what I've done here in my life. Nobody else knows, but God knows and always hear what I am.

When I wanted to worship Him, I didn't know what song I should start to praise Him. I prayed, "O God, as the same questions which came into my mind, I want You to use me to be a humble servant." Some words came into my mind and I started to praise God. I didn't know from where that words came, but I am sure the words came from Him. Here is the words of that song,

(In Indonesia)

Aku melangkah jalani hidup ini
Bersama dengan waktu yang terus melaju
Untuk apakah aku ada di sini Tuhan
Kalau bukan untuk melayani-Mu

Inilah aku di hadapan-Mu Tuhan
Bersama dengan segala yang aku miliki
Pakailah aku Tuhan sebagai alat-Mu
Menyelamatkan jiwa yang terhilang

Reffrain:

Bangkitkan aku, bangkitkan aku
Jadikan aku hamba-Mu yang setia
Bangkitkan aku, bangkitkan aku
Jadikan aku hamba-Mu yang berkenan



With Hybrid team (Daylinda, Eviejoy, NJ, Rexyl, Nico, Kuya Reuben, Me, and Marwin) 


With the sunday school teachers batch 2008


With my sunday school students


(In English)

I am walking on, still walking through this life
Together with the time which is kept going
For whether I am here, to be here with You, O Lord
If I was not to serve, my glorious Thee

Here I am Yours, in Your presence, O God
Along with all that I have which You gave for me
I surrender my life to be used as Thy instrument
For reaching out and save them who were lost

Reffrain:

Revive me, O God. Revive me, O God
Please make me becoming a faithful one
Revive me, O God. Revive me, O God
Please make me to be Your pleasing servant


This song has been my reflection. Have I served my God with all of my heart, my mind, and my soul? Have I given all that I have to be used by God? Have I let God to use me to save the losts? I hope and I always pray for all of us to have the same spirit like this song told us to be humble and condescend servants. Let Him used us all of our days to reach out the losts! All the glory only to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment