Saturday, December 17, 2011

More than words

Thank you for the breath I still inhale
Thank you for the eyes to see Thy creations
Thank you for the mouth to taste the food
Thank you for the nose to sniff
Thank you for the ears to hear
Thank you for the feet to spread on your light
Thank you for the hands to serve people who need
Thank you for your faithfulness
Thank you for never leaving or forsaking me
Thank you for loving me unconditionally
Thank you for forgiving my sins
Thank you for peace of mind
Thank you for the knowledge
Thank you for doing exceedingly abundantly above what I can imagine or think
Thank you for wiping away my hurt pain, and tears
Thank you that I can bring every care and concern to you
Thank you for giving me the desires of my heart
Thank you for meeting all my needs
Thank you for protecting me and keeping me safe
Thank you for providing me with opportunities to succeed
Thank you for my family, friends, and loved ones
Thank you for my students and co-journers who walk together with me
Thank you for loving people and being loved
Thank you for the life-mate whom you've prepared
Thank you for your ultimate sacrifice
Thank you for giving me a hope and a future
Thank you for divine prosperity and abundance
Thank you for overflowing joy
Thank you for causing me to soar above my problems
Thank you for working out all things for my highest good
Thank you for lifting me out of darkness
Thank you for changing my life which impact on others' life-changing
Thank you for experiencing you more in the beginning of the day
Thank you for the boldness
Thank you for divine wisdom
Thank you for contentment
Thank you for guiding my footsteps and directing my paths
Thank you for turning my ashes into beauty
Thank you LORD, you are more than words, not enough to say my thankful

By: Hilbert Josua Handel Sasiang

No comments:

Post a Comment